What can I do when I am unsatisfied with received items?

Nbeads Support
posted this on Jul 25, 2020 at 02:44 AM

  • If you are unsatisfied with the items received, please contact us as soon as possible via email, especially when items are defective. If you have better suggestions on our e-store, service or products, please always feel free to tell us.


    The following information is required when you report the problem: Order number, Items number, Quantity and photos of defective beads if possible, which will be much helpful for us to solve it out.

  • Was this answer helpful?