Date Updated: Jun 20, 2011
You can check the status of your order including the real-time preparation information from the "order history" of your account on our website. Our customer services representatives will also keep you updated with the status of your order by sending you emails.
Meanings of the order status:
1) Pending confirmation: your order is submitted and you do not receive the order confirmed email yet.
If you want to cancel your order during this time, the total amount of your order including shipping cost will be refunded to your Nbeads cash account. You can use the money in your cash account on Nbeads for your future purchase on our estore. Or you can also withdraw your money back from Nbeads cash account.
2) Awaiting preparing: your order is confirmed and you have received our order confirmed email.
3) Preparing: your order is being prepared and our stuffs are inspecting the products.
4) Packaging: your order is being packed and it is about to be delivered to our shipping department.
5) Awaiting Shipment: your order is at the sort center and will be shipped out soon.
6) Shipped: your order is shipped out and normally, the tracking information will be sent to you later.
7) Completed: you received your order and this order is completed.
Note: If your order is in the process between awaiting preparing to packaging, you are able to cancel your order. But prior to cancel your order during this time, you should contact our customer support first.
Ask a Question?
Was this answer helpful?
Have a question? We can