Summary: The Halloween’s Day is drawing near. What is your plan for your Halloween’s Party Outfits? The pumpkin necklace cannot be a bad choice if you can spare some time on the project.
Date : Oct 11, 2011
The Halloween's Day is drawing near. What is your plan for your Halloween's Party Outfits? The pumpkin necklace cannot be a bad choice if you can spare some time on the project.
The materials needed are wire, green seed beads, pumpkin beads, crimp beads, wire cutters, round-nose pliers, flat-nose pliers and with fewer steps, you can make the pumpkin necklace easily.
1. Cut a piece of beading wire to the length of the necklace required.
2. Add the crimp bead one end of the wire.
3. String on about 6 inches of green beads.
4. Tuck excess bead wire down through the beads that are next to the crimp bead.
5. Add on a pumpkin bead to the wire, stem first.
6. String on 15 green beads.
7. Add on a pumpkin bead to the wire, stem first.
8. String on 10 seed beads.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 8, but turn the pumpkin around so it is bottom first.
10. String on 6 inches of green seed beads.
11. The project is almost done, but you can still add some vines to the necklace to make it much charming.
12. Set the necklace aside and cut about 4 inches of craft wire.
14. Thread on green beads until all but about 1 inch of the wire is covered.
16. Now wrap the beaded piece of the wire around a narrow dowel.
17. Attach the curl to your necklace and find the approximate middle of the curled piece and position it above the stem.
Tag : seed beads