Summary: In the spring season, when you take off the thick downjacket and put on the stylish knitwear, one of the essential accessories must be brooch. At first, just have a look at the whole view. Have your heart moved?
Date : Apr 13, 2012
In the spring season, when you take off the thick downjacket and put on the stylish knitwear, one of the essential accessories must be brooch. At first, just have a look at the whole view. Have your heart moved?
Well, do not talk nonsense, look at the following sentence and just do it yourself as what I showed here.
Materials needed: brooch tray, 4mm Swarovski crystal beads (Rondelle), 3mm Swarovski crystal beads (Bicone), Tibetan style Connector, glass pearl beads, 5mm long bugle beads, 2mm seed beads, 3mm long bugle beads, plastic crystal thread, scissors, AB glue.
1. String the left tip with a 5mm long bugle bead and 3mm one on the right tip, then cross through another 5mm long bugle bead.
2. Make another triangle. Remember the rule that one triangle with two 5mm long bugle beads and one 3mm long bugle bead. According to this step, repeat about 12 times until you can make a loop.
3. Add two of the seed beads, one glass pearl bead, one 4mm Swarovski crystal bead and a 3mm Bicone one to the outward tip.
4. Cross the beads on the outward tip except seed beads, then string two seed beads.
5. Pass through the 5mm long bugle bead together with both tips. Repeat the action until the 12 triangles are decorated like that.
6. Thread the two tips outward like the pic shows. Loop the seed beads and knot a tie. You can weave the thread again to make sure the fastness.
7. Cut down another piece of crystal thread. Fix another glass pearl bead in the center, add some seed beads and stick the brooch tray at last.
Hope that you will like it!
Tag : Swarovski crystal beads