Summary: If winter comes, can Christmas be far behind? Are you planning on the Christmas crafts, jewelries or decorations? If not, you possibly can try this snowman lampwork bead necklace.
If winter comes, can Christmas be far behind? Are you planning on the Christmas crafts, jewelries or decorations? If not, you possibly can try this snowman lampwork bead necklace.
snowman bead,two glove beads,four size 8 red seed beads, fifty size 11 red seed beads, 2-inch Gold-tone head pins, soft wire, one 6mm gold-tone jump rings, one 6mm Gold-tone spring ring clasp, 20 inches green beading wire, chain-nosed pliers, round-nosed pliers, nylon-nosed pliers, bead stoppers, etc.
1. Take one size 8 red bead, and add it to one of the head pins.
2. Then take one glove bead and add it to the same head pin.
3.Using flat-nosed and round-nosed pliers, make a wrapped loop at the top of the head pin.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 to make a second?glove bead dangle piece.
5.With some wire, create a coil head pin.
6. Add one size 8 red bead, the snowman bead, and another size 8 red bead to the coil head pin.
7. Then, make another wrapped loop at the top.
8. String on one bigger lampwork bead, 10 size 11 red seed beads, and the slip on one of the glove dangles previous made onto the green beading wire.
9. String on 15 size 11 red seed beads, the snowman pendant, and another 15 seed beads onto the wire.
10. Add another mitten dangle, 10 more red seed beads, and the bigger lampwork bead onto the beading wire.
11.Finish both ends of the bead wire with a bead tip.
12 Attach a jump ring
to one bead tip and a spring ring clasp to the other bead tip.
Then, the whole piece of snowman necklace craft is done. The weight of the beads will pull them all to the center, so 4 to 5 inches of green beading wire showing on either side of the beads. To adjust the length of the necklace, you can simple adjust the length of the beading wire you use.